Shana is a paralegal with ten years experience in matters of business litigation, construction litigation, surety law, corporate formation and maintenance, municipal law, commercial development, and commercial real estate, landlord/tenant law, insurance defense, and agent defense.
Shana assists the attorneys in all legal matters helping to
- Interview clients, witnesses, and experts
- Prepare legal documents and settlement information
- Gather and help interpret records and reports for attorney evaluation
- Attend trials and arbitrations to assist with litigation and to provide information and assistance
- Research issues and cases to prepare reports on findings
Prior to joining Ortiz & Schick in 2006, Shana worked with Michael and John-Paul for five years as a paralegal.
Corporate formation and maintenance
Commercial development/real estate
Slippery Rock University, PA
North Carolina Certified Paralegal; North Carolina State Bar Legal Assistance Division
passions: My husband, music, fitness, cooking
quote: “Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.” -Swedish Proverb